Thursday, November 13, 2014

Giant Wood Spider or Golden Silk Spider

Check out a vlog by Scientist EZR about this amazing spider HERE. The vlog series is called " Spiders 101".  The sources I used were: Spidersworld.com ( i would put a link but the website is for sale and it wont let me) Sophia.USCG.gov (once again would put a link but it wont work) and Planetsave.com if your confused on how to actually get to the article from the website, or just want to get there faster, go HERE, go to the home page of the website if you want to check out other articles!

2 comments:

  1. I will see if I can post a picture of the golden silk spider's web, if you would like to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! You also need to go into Google Drive. Open your video & at the top there is a person and a plus, click on that and add your classmates & myself to "share" the video. Right now when they click on HERE it says we don't have permission to see it.

    ReplyDelete