Saturday, November 29, 2014

Atoms

Right now I am in Utah at my grandparents house. My grandpa has an electrical set called "Elenco electronic snap circuits" that he uses to teach me and Solomon, my brother about electricity.  He taught me about how atoms form together to make everything from trees to people to water to mice. Everything is made out of atoms. Inside some atoms there is one proton that usually joins up with another one like it. . On the outside there are electrons that spin around the outside to find others to join with to make big things. There are other atoms that have two or more protons inside them that stay alone, rather than connecting to other atoms.  I am looking forward to learning more about how atoms work.
I found my information from my grandpa, Here and Here

1 comment:

  1. Did you now that there are 118 kinds of atoms? (Elements)

    ReplyDelete