Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Cheetahs

Cheetahs are the fastest land mammals. Everyone knows that. But there are lots of facts that not many people know. Let's get started! The cheetah reaches 60 to 70 miles per hour. That's as fast as a car! But it chases prey at only half that speed. They must be worn out after chasing prey, because they need to catch their breath for 30 minutes... that's longer than I need to wait to catch my breath after running for as long and fast as I can! The cheetah has great eyesight, like almost any animal in the cat family. It's the one who's hard to see! It eats prey as large as impalas and gazelles. That's a lot of meat! It is a heavyweight, at 77 to 143 pounds. Sadly, as amazing as these animals are, the cheetah is dying out because of the loss of their habitat. If your dream job is cutting down trees, I'm onto you!!! So................ SAVE THE CHEETAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are my sources.




No comments:

Post a Comment