Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of 2 Past Blogs

This blog is really cool. It may be short, but it is filled with lots of facts. Like they're the most advanced of all warships. I also didn’t know that Nuclear Submarines cost 2 billion dollars. Or, that there are more than 20 of them in the ocean.There is so much I learned from this. I wonder how much bigger Nuclear Submarines are than a normal submarine?

Pluto

This post was so intriguing. There were so many  facts that I thought were amazing. It had a lot of stuff I didn’t know about Pluto. Like it gets redder each year, or that it was named by an eleven year old girl. I also didn’t know that Pluto’s diameter is 1,340 miles which is less than ⅕ of the size of Earth's. I wonder what the distance from the Sun to Pluto is?

No comments:

Post a Comment