Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review of 2 previous blog posts

The convict fish blog is here!        The elements\atoms blog is here!


Convict fish review


The writer of this blog is sounding very enthusiastic, and there's a reason to it. I would be proud to own this post if it was my own. The writer explained everything perfectly. The adult convict fish digs a tunnel and never leaves it! The kids help the adults with digging the tunnels. How, you may ask? Well, when they explode out of the tunnel, they each carry a mouthful of dirt, scattering it all across the water's bottom. That was an interesting fact. You should probably read it. I'm not forcing you to read it, but it's a great blog post about the convict fish.

Elements and atoms

This post is pretty much the best post I have ever read. It was really detailed for a blog post that sounds so dull to the most common people. I didn't know that the element of gold could melt if you heat it enough. Even the part about protons was interesting! I'm so happy I read this blog post, because it's something most people don't know about. If atoms and elements didn't exist, nothing would be here except God, which would be a horrible world since we wouldn't be here. And this wonderful blog post wouldn't be here either. So please read this post before global warming destroys our earth's atmosphere and we all die of suffocation. Ha! See the joke I made there? Oxygen? An element? Global warming? Get it? This is my review about this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment