Thursday, October 20, 2016

Reviews

Reviews

                                                        Kendamas

I learned that a Kendama has a big base, small cup, and a large cup. It also has a Kensack (or spike). It has a ball with a hole and the goal is to get the ball to the different cups and the spike. What was interesting was that you use the torque to get the spin which gets it to the space you want. One question I still have is who invented the Kendama? Now I am very excited to get a Kendama and learn more!


I learned that pluto is covered in nitrogen ice as well as methane. It’s diameter is only ⅕ of the earth’s. One of the Interesting things about pluto is that it was named by a 11 year old girl! Temperatures there can get as cold as -375 below zero! It is very weird how as time goes on it gets redder. A question I have is how far away is Pluto from Earth? This was very helpful and interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment